The business event for forward-thinking practices
Dentists and their teams interested in growing and developing their business are being urged to put a red ring round Friday 8th June this year when the inaugural Good to Great Event will take place. The Good to Great Event offers an exclusive and exciting forum designed to help dentists run better businesses, wherever they are on their journey.
Taking place on Friday 8th June at the Park Plaza, Victoria, London, the event brings together the industry’s leading professionals in the area of dental practice growth to advise, nurture and recommend bespoke solutions that will help your practice thrive. This exclusive business-building event will focus on how the entire practice team needs to work together to run a more profitable, efficient practice, filled with happier patients.
The day will include:
- Lectures – 30-minute presentations, given by dental and non-dental experts, will provide an insight into how to improve various aspects of your practice.
- Bite-Sized Best Practice – 15 minutes of short, sharp advice from industry leading experts
- Business Zones – enter any one of the seven business zones to find all the help you need to take your business from Good to Great. Each zone will have a variety of experts, including Henry Schein Dental, Henry Schein Business Solutions, MediHoldings, Milkshake Dental Marketing, Optident, ADAM, Dental Circle and Software of Excellence, each with the industry expertise required to give you sound business advice
All work and no play…
After a day of learning and information gathering, you’ll want to relax and unwind, so delegates are invited to attend the legendary Dental Circle Party, to be held at Vauxhall Arches (10 mins from the Park Plaza), at a reduced rate.
- Early Bird bookings are now being taken until 31st March at £125 + vat (£150) per person or £225 + vat (£270) for a team of three
- Day delegate rate is £150 + vat (£180) per person or £300 + vat (£360) for a team of three
- Delegate tickets for the evening event are £50 per person (RRP £55)