Personalised social media management for dentists and dental practices
Are you interested in growing your practice through social media but aren’t sure how or simply don’t have the time?
If so, our social media management packages are the perfect solution.
Social media is the online version of a street party. It’s a fantastic way to meet the people in your community and connect with current patients. Not only does it enable you to tell everyone about your services, offers and news, but it will also help them see you as the friendly professionals you are – especially important in calming nervous patients.
But we know you’re busy, so why not let us run the party for you? Not only will we create new social media content for you on a monthly basis, we’ll also schedule and post on your behalf, helping to build your brand locally. We’ll always keep your individual practice personality in mind and ensure that the posts are pertinent and professional.
All posts are scheduled subject to your approval and we work closely with you to ensure that practice-specific news items (eg: special events, practice information and special offers) are published across the relevant social media platforms.
So who do you manage social media for and how do you do it?
We’re glad you asked! We have many social media clients and we’ve handpicked a few below for you to get a better understanding of what we do, and how it works. We also created brand new websites for some of the clients below, so be sure to check them out!
What will you get and what will we do?
As part of your monthly fee, you can receive the following:
- Profile page creation (Facebook & Twitter as standard)
- Content creation including graphics (header and profile images)
- Scheduling – includes up to 10 posts per week covering a selection of the following topics: industry news, treatments, local, national and practice-specific news
- Reactive postings to followers
- Quality management – we monitor who you follow and if they are irrelevant or inactive we will unfollow them
- Posting of offers/discounts to local communities through social media
- One week’s worth of Facebook and Twitter advertising per month (advertising budget not included in this package)
- Finding followers – Linking you with groups of like-minded individuals in your local community including local schools, clubs, and businesses
- Instant welcome messages to new likers and followers with a link to your website
- Reporting – monthly reports so that you can monitor your social media growth
- Branded social media practice poster – choose from 3 great designs, supplied as a pdf (printing charged extra)
- 20 minute consultation call/Skype call once a week to discuss LIVE posting about news in the practice, current affairs and latest special offers
What do you need to do?
You’re busy doing what you do best, which is why we’re here, doing what we do best. All we need from you is to tell us of any practice news you’d like to share, such as special offers or new staff and then approve your next month’s posts before we schedule them using our extremely easy-to-use online portal. This gives you complete control over what we post in your name.
What results can you expect to see?
Well, to give you an idea of the sort of return you can expect on your investment, here are a few of our latest statistics taken over an average 4-month period:
Our social media package focuses on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, however our social media team can offer expertise and full management in the majority of social media platforms.
Let’s be friends!
We practice what we preach, meaning we regularly Tweet, Snap, Post, Follow and much much more on our own social media channels. Connect with us to keep up-to-date with our latest news, special offers and the occasional embarrassing picture of a member of our team!
How much will it cost?
Bonus Social Media ManagementMost Popular
£ 5,400Per Year
- Profile page set-up (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram)
- Content creation
- Scheduling & Posting (10 per week per platform)
- Reactive postings to followers
- Platform management
- Finding followers
- Branded social media practice poster
- Following and follower quality management
- Posting of offers to local communities
- Instant welcome messages
- One weeks worth of Facebook & Twitter advertising management (PPC budget not included)